Monday, February 14, 2011

I will be your Ferdinand and you my wayward girl.... Elope with me, Miss Private, and we'll drink ourselves awake, We'll taste the coffee houses and award certificates....

been busy with interviews and trying to keep myself busy so i dont stress out and have a mental breakdown!

been taking lots of silly pics and spending time outside in the grass enjoying the sunshine....



me and miss cleo hanging out!





 Sid Vicious obsession!!?? hahaha ... the Sid doll is a prezzie few years ago from my best friend Jamie and the tshirt is a prezzie from my awesum boyfriend!!


 Went to the "mermaids" with Jamie on Thursday... ahem in a short word.. strippers!! yeaah hahaha couldnt take pics of the place what a pity :P it was a fun night!! accept when the lady next to me asked if i worked there.. i didnt to be offended or take it as a compliment!!??? hmmmm

 My outfit on Friday.. went to the local bar and had few cold beers! YUM


 got magazines and a cup of coffee and my doodling pad!! I was feeling inspired


all that inspiration and the heat was too much sooo Jamie got the paddling pool out and made me yummy drink (chi and fejioa vodka and cucumber) great way to spend my Sunday!!

and the rest is lots of pics!! Some of them old but i made them a lil better with an application on my phone ahaha

I have to sort out my wardrobe and put some clothes on sale!! so please check this space soon!!
Hope life treating everyone well
Adios Amigos xxx




















No comments:

Post a Comment