Monday, February 14, 2011

.....

got my headphones on so i dont have to hear people talking.. volume on full.. my head resting against the window.. just feeling this sickness in my belly and the heat is not helping me.. i feel like i am about to pass out.. the woman's perfume on front me makes me sick and nauseous... i can feel my whole body tense up and this sensation of cold and the sudden heat... i try to get myself together....i look down at my hands and i can barely hold my water bottle... my hands are shaking i manage to put the bottle in my bag and start to walk... i dont remember how i get home.. but suddenly i am at the door trying to put the key.. my hand are sweaty and shaky.. finally inside my room i just throw my bag... and sit on my bed.. i can feel my headache getting stronger.. the lights through the windows hurts my eyes so i shut my curtains and ask my self questions i cant answer.... this feeling inside me is eating me.. its like a disease spreading through my body colouring me black and blue.. bleeding me dry...

No comments:

Post a Comment