Wednesday, December 29, 2010

COPiUS AMOUNTS OF COFFEEEE and FOOD and SHOPPiNG WITH JAMiE!!


My outfit for today... french connection blouse, skirt from an opshop, jamie's hat and my fave chucks!!

 got my fave mag peppermint, and this very cool mag called the "wooden toy".. and a red flower clip..





 awesum images from the mag "wooden toy"


a page from "peppermint"... i want this boy to be my boyfriend!! so we can go op-shopping together or he can just be my shopping partner!


 coffee and cinnamon pie.... and my fave breakfast food eggs benedict with salmon and spinach... and for dinner wendys spicy chicken burger num num num



and colourful me.. was a good day today!! and discovered this awesum band today called "real estate"..  great music on a sunny day been lazy!!

Adios amigos xx♥








No comments:

Post a Comment