Monday, December 12, 2011

DRINK TO MOVING ON!!




been feeling great lately... finally things looking brighter... i will be finishing my sewing course next week and starting pattern making course in about a month!! and I had to do work experience for the course and the place I am doing work experience asked if i wanted to work for them part time WOOOO!!... so all i need now is my dream boy!! where are you!!?? LOL

soooo here some pics of my boring life.... lately I have become wine drinking crazy cat lady...

and here is a song too







favourite chux!!


gotta have my black coffee in the mornings!!

me annoying Cleo





writings in the bus


there is a lil birdie in the hole but its hard to see
word games!!
spiderweb!!



best pizza box ever!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what an adorable kitty! For some reason, I've always had a soft spot for grey cats... it's such a soft and smooth color! lol :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete