Monday, August 1, 2011

ELEGANTLY WASTED.....

been so busy and tired, since i started my sewing course.... getting up super early been a bit of a shock to my system hehe.. no more late nights!!.. slowly sorting out my sleeping pattern..
been enjoying my course and slowly upgrading my sewing skills!!...
been drinking lots of wine and complaining about life and giving myself haircuts.. no spare time for op shopping anymore :(

here is some pics of my boring life....




Finally tamed my beast.. i love my sewing machine now :)




 Gave myself a haircut.... and this is how it looks like now





 self portrait and a cartoon version of me done by my awesum friend Doug...
i love hot baths!!!...
View from the bus...

Sad key...

Miss.Cleo





Mexican style breakfast cooked by Jamie... num num num
a hoody I forgotten i had.. i love the pattern
mmm mm wine get in my belly

ADIOS AMIGOS XXX

3 comments:

  1. your haircut is awesome. I wish I were brave enough to do something like that. Old brother sewing machines are the best. They are so sturdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frustration/love affair of sewing haha I love using the industrial machines. Good luck with your class, you'll do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great! Good luck in sewing school! I'm sure it's hard but what a great skill to have. I'd go if I could.

    Sophia
    Http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete